Walchem's WebMaster® Industrial (WIND) Controller sets a new standard for Industrial Water treatment Controllers. The WIND has a flexible multi-I/O platform, a wide range of analytical sensor measurement capabilities, and an extensive assortment of integrated communications and data handling features.
Summary of Benefits:
- Fully integrates functions of a transmitter, PLC, datalogger and auto-dialer into a rugged, industrial, NEMA 4X package
- No proprietary software required to view live data – just a web browser
- No expensive PLC programming and re-programming – all changes made intuitively using a standard web browser
- VTouch® provides quick, centralized 24/7 awareness of account status with the ability to LIVE Connect to any of your controllers in the field with one simple mouse-click.
- Extensive built-in Plug-n-Play communications options:
- USB (Laptop and FlashDisk Support)
- Land line modem
- Cell modem
- A wide range of direct sensor measurements:
- Free Chlorine/Bromine
- Chlorine Dioxode
- Peracetic Acid
- Electrodeless Conductivity
- Access live or stored data remotely within the facility (LAN connection) or from anywhere in the world (cell or landline modem)
- Instant alarm notification via cell phone text message, email, or local alarm relay
- System status reports and datalog files can be emailed automatically
- WebMaster® controllers are available with Modbus TCP/IP protocol and can communicate with your existing building energy management system, SCADA system or distributed control system over an Ethernet connection. you can view data and alarms using the HMI siftware that you use for all your other processes.
- NEMA 4X packaging and UL/CSA/CE approvals ensure that the WebMaster® can withstand the toughest industrial environment.
Now Featuring the VTouch® Remote Account Manager!
The VTouch Account Manager is designed for companies offering managed water treatment services. This new feature is fully synchronized with Walchem's web based controllers, making set-up and configuration simple and fast. Just specify the type of remote communications needed for new or existing controllers and Walchem takes care of the rest. No need to sort out and track complicated and constantly moving cellular data or dial-up ISP plans from large companies with poor customer service and unpredictable monthly charges. VTouch solves these problems by bundling the communications services, giving you a completely turn-key solution.
The innovative features of VTouch provide you with a quick, centralized 24/7 awareness of account status with the ability to LIVE Connect to any of your controllers in the field with one simple mouse-click, regardless of connection type! No phone numbers or IP addresses to remember.
For a demo, click here and use 'email@example.com 'as the username and password 'vtouch'.