Please read the following instructions carefully before downloading your software.
To make sure that the Intuition-6™ upgrade is appropriate, go to the Configuration Settings menu, scroll to Controller Details, enter, look at the Product Name and only use an upgrade file that matches the Product Name. To determine the software revision on your controller, go to the Configuration Settings menu, scroll to Controller Details, enter, and scroll down to the Control Board Software version. The latest rev is 4.15.
Upgrading the software on your Intuition-6™ controller is easy! All you need is a 32MB or larger USB flash drive. (Please note: 16GB is the maximum supported size)
Always upgrade to the latest version for the greatest reliability! We are continuously improving the Intuition-6™! Here are the features we have included lately. Please note that if you have an early revision of the software, you may only update to the latest revision, not to any intermediate revision.
- Improved security
- Increased electrodeless conductivity cell constant setting limit to 100
- Added a backup Walchem Fluent email server
- Improved touchscreen speed
- Improved reliability of future remote software upgrades
- Fixed an issue with BACnet using the wrong netmask for DHCP
- Fixed an issue where the alarm relay doesn’t activate for all alarms
- Fixed an issue that occurs if D1 is configured as a paddlewheel flow meter
- First released software version
Upgrading the software on your Intuition-6™ controller is easy! All you need is a 32MB (or higher) USB flash drive. All you need is a 32MB or larger USB flash drive. (Please note: 16GB is the maximum supported size)
- A dialog box will open, asking if you want to save or open the file. Choose “Save As”. In XP and Vista, save it to your desktop (this makes it easy to find). In Windows 7, 8 or 10 the file is saved in your “Downloads” folder.
- In XP and Vista, double click the file on your desktop to unzip the file. In Windows 7, 8 or 10 go to your Downloads folder and extract the file (you will normally have to right click on the file and select “Extract All ”). Drag the extracted upgrade file to your desktop.
- Plug in your USB flash drive. The drive window should open. If not, go to “My Computer”, and open it (should be “Removable Media” drive).
- Drag the file named W**W600-v4_15.bag to the USB drive. (Make sure that the Upgrade file is the only file on the drive. The ** will be the Product Name of the file you selected.)
- Unplug the USB flash drive from the computer. Now you can upload it to your controller.
Note: If you have issues with the Ethernet network circuit, you may need to run an upgrade to get the card back in sync with the controller.
Note: If you added an older Sensor, Analog Input or Analog Output card to a controller with newer software, you may need to upgrade the I/O card software (Latest I/O software version is v4.11).
Upload the file to your Intuition-6™ Controller:
- Plug the memory stick into the USB Host connection outside the controller’s front panel, located under the waterproof cap on the lower right-hand corner.
- Go to the Config Menu, touch the Down arrow to scroll to the last page.
- Touch File Utilities then touch the Down arrow to scroll to the last page.
- Touch Software Upgrade.
- Touch the Check (Confirm) icon to begin the upgrade.
- The controller will display the progress of the file import process. Leave the memory stick in place. If successful, the controller will automatically reboot and the stick may be removed.