Here are some common benefits of our dissolved oxygen monitors.
- Our sensors have a wide measurement range from 0.004 to 20 mg/l.
- The ST-774 offers a measurement range of 0.4-2,000μg/L.
- They offer accurate stable measurement with Ultra-Low Drift and require no calibration for at least two years.
- They have a simple DO membrane cartridge replacement every 2 years.
- These dissolved oxygen sensors come with built-in temperature and pressure sensors with automatic compression.
- ST-773 is a cost effective option.
- The membrane is scratch resistant, and the CPVC body makes the ST-773 lightweight and corrosion resistant.
- We offer submersion and inline installation versions.
These are some common applications of our dissolved oxygen sensors.
- Aquaculture and fish farming
- Pharmaceutical and biotech manufacturing
- Environmental monitoring
- Activated sludge/aeration tanks/nutrient removal/wastewater
- Chemical/ process water/domestic water treatment
- Filtration process
If you require dissolved oxygen sensors as part of your system, we can offer you some of the best options in the form of Pyxis dissolved oxygen measurement sensors. At Walchem, we offer the best products with advanced sensing technologies for the water treatment market segment. With our Pyxis sensors, you can be sure about the accuracy and quality. If you have any questions regarding our dissolved oxygen sensors, wish to share your requirements, or discuss custom options, feel free to reach us at 508-429-1110. You can email us at email@example.com.