Pyxis SP-350 and SP-380 Handheld Fluorometers
The Pyxis SP-350P and SP-380P are simple to use handheld fluorometers offering direct measurement of fluorescent polymers used in cooling and process water applications. The SP-350P is a single channel fluorometer which measures fluorescent polymer only (0-20ppm) while the SP-380P is a dual channel fluorometer which measures both PTSA (0-300ppb) and fluorescent polymer (0-20ppm).
The Pyxis SP-350 fluorometers measure the concentration of PTSA in a sample and the SP-380 measures both PTSA and Fluorescein.
They have a built-in sample cell for ease of use.
- Extra color and turbidity parameters measured are used for automatic compensation to eliminate interference.
- No sample cuvette is needed and variations associated with the cuvette is eliminated
- Operates using AA batteries for >10,000 measurements per set
- Single-point (100 ppb) calibration
- 5 second warm up
- Low maintenance field fluorometer
Pyxis SP-710 and SP-710B Handheld Multimeters
The Pyxis SP-710 series meters measure more than just fluorophores.
For the SP-710
For the SP-710B
• Free and Total Chlorine
Pyxis SP-600 Handheld Multimeter & Colorimeter
The Pyxis SP-600 is a unique handheld multimeter specifically designed to provide added value and ease of use to the Industrial, Environmental, Commercial and Municipal Water market users. This military grade device is capable of instantly measuring up to 5 key water parameters simultaneously and also offers colorimetric Free & Total DPD Chlorine.
- Free DPD Chlorine (0.02-2.2ppm)
- Total DPD Chlorine (0.02-2.2ppm)
Pyxis HM-900 Handheld Oil in Water Meter
The Pyxis HM-900 is a handheld portable fluorometer that measures the concentration of multiple oils in water utilizing and LED sourced UV-fluorescence methodology at 365nm wavelength and 410nm excitation.
- Heat exchanger leakage detection
- Oil tank leakage detection
- Intake water monitoring (UF & RO Feedwater)
- Reinjection water monitoring
- Industrial wastewater monitoring
- Marine discharge monitoring
- Plant runoff / storm water monitoring