These are high-quality carefully designed sensors selected for compatibility with Walchem controllers. They offer a complete solution for cooling tower, boiler, potable water, and wastewater applications. We offer contact-based and non-contact conductivity sensors. Our conductivity sensors are rugged and some are suitable for a temperature range from 0 to 205 degrees Celsius. They are also designed for high pressures up to 300 psi depending on the model.
We offer two main types of conductivity controller sensors.
- Contacting conductivity sensors: These sensors use electrodes and are typically suited for non-oily applications. They have a variety of cell constants that manage a wide range of conductivities, such as for cooling towers and boilers. Cooling tower sensors for lower pressures are polypropylene sensors with stainless steel or graphite electrodes. These may be either inline or submersion types. General purpose inline sensors are made from PEEK and stainless steel.
- Electrodeless conductivity sensors: These are designed for all types of oily and harsh chemical applications. These are non-contact sensors driven toroidal technology. Hence, issues related to coatings are eliminated. These are made of PEEK or CVPC and are of inline or submersion types. These are suitable and can be installed in very harsh chemical applications such as oily cleaner baths, chromates, rinse tanks, fume scrubbers, etc.
Here are some common benefits of our conductivity sensors.
- Our sensors, both contact and non-contact, offer accurate conductivity measurement in wide ranges of temperature and pressure.
- Our non-contact sensors are suited for harsh chemicals, oils, and other relevant applications.
- Our sensors are designed for broad conductivity ranges, which makes them suitable for different types of applications, and hence it is easy to choose the right one.
Aside from water treatment plants, these are some common applications of our conductivity sensors.
- Cooling towers
- Reverse Osmosis
- Food and beverage industry
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Metal Finishing
If you are part of the water treatment industry or manufacturing systems that need cooling towers, you will require a high quality conductivity sensor. When you source them from us, you can rest assured about their quality and accuracy. At Walchem, we offer the most advanced sensing technology based products that perfectly suit any water treatment application. If you have any questions regarding our conductivity sensors, wish to share your requirements, or discuss custom options, feel free to reach us at 508-429-1110. You can email us at email@example.com.