WDS Differential pH and ORP Sensors
Walchem is pleased to announce a new type of input/output card option for the WCT900 series controllers. Each card provides two Linear Polarization Resistance (LPR) sensor inputs to measure or control the corrosion rate and corrosion imbalance (pitting) of two different alloys in the cooling tower.
Walchem’s WDS Series differential pH and ORP sensors are designed for industrial applications to be long-lasting and reliable.
Differential measurement technique uses two electrodes, one for the process measurement and the other for the reference measurement.
- Replaceable salt bridge for long life
- Field proven differential design
- Transmits signal 3,000 feet (915 meters)
- Walchem preamplifier models are compatible with Walchem controllers
- Conventional preamplifier models are compatible with GLI and Aquametrix (Lisle Metrix) controllers
- Resistant to ground loop problem