IX Series Metering Pumps are digitally controlled direct-drive diaphragm pumps. Years of experience in high-end motor technology result in extremely accurate and energy efficient metering pumps with high resolution. The IX Series meets today’s demand for automated chemical delivery in industries from water treatment to chemical process. Highly precise control offers a solution for a variety of dosing applications. Standard with several control methods, the IX Series pumps provide a solution to a variety of applications all in one pump.
1000:1 Turndown Ratio
IX Series pumps use efficient Brushless DC motors for speed control. High resolution motor control adjusts the discharge and suction speeds to meet a full and accurate turndown ratio up to 1000:1 and flowrates from 80 GPH (300 L/H) down to 0.02 GPH (7.5m L/H).
±1% High Accuracy
Combined with precise motor control, an efficient valve design maintains accurate flow rates to allow a low-cost, mechanically-driven diaphragm pump to achieve a repeatability of ±1%.
70% Energy Savings
Helical gears and return spring reduce power consumption by up to 70% compared to conventional mechanical diaphragm metering pumps.
High Compression Pump Head Design
A fixed stroke length and proprietary liquid end design maintains high compression during each stroke, resulting in fast priming and no gas-lock at any flow rate up to full rated pressures.
*CAUTION: Pump may be capable of higher pressure than tubing. Operate pumps at pressures lower than tubing specifications.
- Maximum discharge capacity is rated with clean water at ambient temperature at maximum discharge pressure.
Output may increase as pressure decreases.
- Accuracy is not guaranteed at flows below 0.5GPH (2 LPH) for IX-D300S6, 0.26GPH (1 LPH) for IX-C150S6 or 0.11GPH (0.4 LPH) for IX-C060S6.
- Maximum viscosity: IX-C: 1000 cps IX-D: 300 cps (standard pumps – consult factory for higher viscosities).
Outputs may be reduced.
- Liquid temperature range: 0 -50°C (TC, TE type), 0-80°C (S6 type). No viscosity change. Non freezing. No slurry.
- Operating temperature range: 0-50°C (Indoor use only)
- Operating humidity range: 30-90% RH (Non-condensing in the controller)
- Maximum dry suction lift rating is 6.5 ft. (2m).
- Pumps should always be shielded from direct exposure to the elements.