The EHE is the workhorse of the E-Series metering pumps. EHE Series pumps have outputs up to 20 GPH (75 l/h) and pressure capabilities to 150 PSI (10 bar). Combining the EHE performance with a turndown ratio of 1800:1 yields one of the most versatile pumps in the water treatment industry today.
Superior mechanical design and quality manufacturing merge to create a pump better than the sum of its parts. The versatile control features enable the EHE to be integrated into virtually any chemical feed application. The 360 stroke per-minute operation results in high resolution chemical feed and long service life. EHE pumps prime in seconds and hold prime reliably.
- Outputs up to 20 GPH (75 LPH) and pressure up to 150 PSI (10 bar)
- High speed performance at 360 SPM provides high resolution chemical feed.
- Dual bearing support ensures proper axial movement to extend the life of the diaphragm
- Dual check valve assemblies in both suction and discharge fittings guarantees fast priming and reliable perfomance
- High compression ratio ensures proper feed
- Microprocessor – based control circuitry
- Operator adjustment of pump speed and external input settings
- Pump can be set to divide (accumulate) pulses by a factor of 1 to 999
- Programmable 4-20 mA input