- Provides accurate and non-intrusive flow verification.
- No moving parts in the sensor eliminates any concern of plugging, leaking or jamming of the flow path or sensing mechanism.
- Sends out a signal with every stroke as long as there is liquid pumping against pressure.
- EW-Y Series pumps take the PosiFlow signal directly, monitoring the feedback against pump operation.
- Install PosiFlow® on the discharge side of the metering pump, and connect to the digital input option card of the WebMaster.
- Supplies a contact closure to the WebMaster every time the metering pump pulses and the sensor detects fluid movement.
- Controller will send an alarm if the pump should be operating but no flow pulses are received.
- Controller can also use a programmable volume-per-stroke value to totalize the volume of chemical feed.