VTouch is a collection of technologies designed for companies offering managed water treatment services. The VTouch solution allows service companies to more effectively manage remote accounts by significantly reducing the complexities associated with the deployment of water treatment service programs based around communicating products. Purchasing, installation, technical support and training can all be costly and time consuming and must be considered carefully when utilizing remote communications to enhance the managed services that you provide.
The VTouch Account Manager is fully synchronized with Walchem's web based controllers, making set-up and configuration simple and fast. Just specify the type of remote communications needed for new or existing controllers and Walchem takes care of the rest. No need to sort out and track complicated and constantly moving cellular data or dial-up ISP plans from large companies with poor customer service and unpredictable monthly charges. VTouch solves these problems by bundling the communications services, giving you a completely turn-key solution.
The innovative features of VTouch provide you with a quick, centralized 24/7 awareness of account status with the ability to LIVE Connect to any of your controllers in the field with one simple mouse-click, regardless of connection type! No phone numbers or IP addresses to remember.
The site is now optimized for use with all Smart Phones, allowing the user to quickly access the status of their VTouch-enabled controllers and to connect to these controllers in order to provide their customers with high level service. At the login screen, a choice between the mobile site or the full service site is offered.
VTouch Account Manager: 'Smart' Service
- On-line, web-based summary of account status
- Process values continuously updated including past 24 hour min, max and average values
- Alarm status
- One-click LIVE Connect to any device in the field for full view and reconfiguration
- Analysis, troubleshooting, adjustments
- Seamlessly organize devices according to a process(es), facility, customer, etc.
- User "access" and "permissions" management
- Eliminates surprises during 'routine' visits
- Makes service PROACTIVE not reactive
- SAVES TIME! Plain & Simple
For a demo, click here and use 'email@example.com 'as the username and password 'vtouch'.