Please read the following instructions carefully before downloading your software.
To make sure that the P100 upgrade is appropriate, go to the Configuration Settings menu, scroll to Controller Details, enter, look at the Product Name and only use an upgrade file that matches the Product Name. To determine the software revision on your controller, go to the Configuration Settings menu, scroll to Controller Details, enter, and scroll down to the Control Brd Software version. The latest version is 3.03. Do not perform this upgrade unless the version on your controller is 1.11 or higher.
Upgrading the software on your P100 controller is easy! All you need is a 32MB (or higher) USB flash drive.
- Click a link above to Download the software upgrade. A dialog box will open, asking if you want to save or open the file. Choose “Save As”. In XP and Vista, save it to your desktop (this makes it easy to find). In Windows 7, 8 or 10 the file is saved in your “Downloads” folder.
- In XP and Vista, double click the file on your desktop to unzip the file. In Windows 7, 8 or 10 go to your Downloads folder and extract the file (you will normally have to right click on the file and select “Extract All ”). Drag the extracted upgrade file to your desktop.
- Using a USB/Micro-USB flash drive or an adapter cable for micro-USB to USB, plug in your USB flash drive. The drive window should open. If not, go to “My Computer”, and open it (should be “Removable Media” drive).
- Drag the file named WxxP100-v3_03F.bag to the USB drive. (Make sure that the Upgrade file is the only file on the drive.)
- Unplug the USB flash drive from the computer. Now you can upload it to your controller.
Upload the file to your P100 controller:
- Remove power to the controller
- Plug the memory stick into the Micro-USB Host connection using an adapter.
- Restore power to the controller
- Go to the Configuration Settings menu, scroll to File Utilities, enter, and scroll down to Software Upgrade
- Press the Enter key to get to the "Confirm software upgrade from USB" menu item.
- Press the Check icon to begin the upgrade.
- The controller will display the progress of the file import process. If successful, the controller will automatically reboot.