This charting tool is designed to selectively plot data using the most recent 30 days of data. The tool plots:
One point every four hours
A point in any hour where an event occurred.
1. Create a new folder in My Documents. Put the 400 Series Graphing Macro, datalog and eventlog files in this empty directory. Files must contain the keyword phrase "datalog" or "eventlog". Any other files may cause errors in the graph. You may also create a chart with just a datalog file.
2. Double click on the 400 Series Graphing Macro to open it or open the file from Excel. There may be a previous graph on it, but this will be replaced by your new data. If you do not have an eventlog, the graphing macro will just draw main chart or ORP or Conductivity without events:
If there are no Bio1 or 2 events in the eventlog, no data will show on the chart.
3. Click on the Combine Data and Event Log Button as shown above.
4. If you want to change the events shown on the graph, click on the events in Cells I1:O1. The first cell clicked will become the first bar (e.g., Bleed replaces Bio 1 as shown below); the second cell clicked will replace Bio2.
5. To print just the chart, click on it and choose File-Print.
One problem resulted from using two datalogs:
Which resulted in an incorrect graph.
Remove the extra file and rerun the macro to generate the correct chart: